Pivota Foods Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread
- To win over new customers and retain existing ones
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness
- Updating customer information on the system
- Maintaining a good relationship/rapport with the customers.
- Discovering new market/ expansion opportunities.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to the Centre Manager.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down
- Route creation, monitoring and development.
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Submitting weekly report of executed tasks to the BDM.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related discipline (with a minimum of 2.1 degree).
- Applicant should possess at least 3 years of experience as a marketer in an FMCG company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and have a winning mindset.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must reside in Port Harcourt, around Eagle Island or environs.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant should be male preferably.
N60,000 – N75,000 / Monthly.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.