MedicPlus Hospital, established in 2017 is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ogun state, Nigeria. MedicPlus provides a depth of expertise in the area of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. MedicPlus has put modern technology in the hands of some of the very best medical practitioners from across the country to set new standards in health care.
The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are evidenced based and bench marked against international standards. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us made us one of the most revered hospitals in Ogun state Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Mowe-Ofada, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Medical Director
Corresponding Relationships: Head Nurse & Administrative Manager
Job Role Objective
- General Practitioner should be able to communicate the gravity of diagnoses while reassuring patients who are in distress.
- Ultimately, an outstanding General Practitioner will be cognizant of the ways in which mental health influences physical well-being, and will suggest appropriate referrals if necessary
- Inspecting and updating patients’ charts.
- Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
- Anticipating and responding to patients’ wellness-related questions and concerns
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
Qualifications & Minimum Experience
- 1 – 4years post NYSC experience
- Surgical skills would be an added advantage
N111,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants residing in Mowe / Ofada, Ogun State should apply.