Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Representative – Communicable Diseases
Job ID: 326093BR
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020. This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams. Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025. Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- This role will ensure our communicable diseases products reach the patients in Delta State, Nigeria and also be accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives; and provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- First Degree qualification in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences (Pharmacy preferred).
- 1-2 years experience in pharmaceutical or allied industry is preferred
Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing Environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online