Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Strategically plan and manage hub operations, couriers clients services
- Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and couriers complaints
- Arrange shipment catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train couriers and operations workforce within the hub
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulation amongst team members
- Implementing processes to reduce costs
- Analyzing and reporting on performance
- Direct, optimize, implement and coordinate hub operations in line with speedaf policies and programs
- Liaise with management to review and develop new mechanism to improve hub operations standard and efficient means of shipment delivery
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as an operations supervisor in the logistics industry.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Must be proficient in microsoft office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.