Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Checker (Contract)
Job Number: HOT07JP4
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Finance and Accounting
- An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets.
- What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What Will I Be Doing?
As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations & reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets and recommending improvements as required. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform daily cashier duties
- Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.
- Perform other functions assigned by the department head.
- Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
- Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
What Are We Looking For?
An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Previous experience in Accounts/Finance functions.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Suite.
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to kindly upload the following Documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Proof of Identity (National ID card, Driver’s License, PVC, International Passport).
- Academic Credentials.
- Birth Certificate.
- State of Origin Certificate
All the documents mentioned above except the Curriculum Vitae should be saved as a single file on PDF format.