HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement.
We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Day to Day Duties:
- Work closely with the team to research and validate your assumptions with our users in mind, running experiments and analyzing the results.
- Communicate constantly and deliver the product vision within your team and across the company.
- Gather requirements, determine the design work, write and prioritize user-stories, and manage your team as a startup within a startup.
- Identify market opportunities and contribute to the product vision and business strategy.
- Provide support with Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Manage & Optimize the Bankly Product Map.
- Supporting multiple projects at different stages of their lifecycle simultaneously
- Conduct user and product research to identify baselines and gaps in the market
- Develop functional requirements with the Technical Product Manager, based on business needs.
- Meet frequently with marketing, data, engineering and other Bankly stakeholders to both capture requirements and communicate progress of new Product releases.
- Gathering post-launch client feedback and quickly capture learnings to adapt the product.
- Invest in systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer to track and manage the development team’s work.
- Maintain accurate and complete product-related information.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Have 2/3+ years of product management experience, having managed at least one entire product development cycle from concept to launch in delivering groundbreaking & culture shaping digital products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Ability to always put the customer first, seeking to validate your assumptions against real customer feedback and data.
- Have proven track record leading with complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues.
- Have a great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support the evolution of compnay’sproduct roadmap.
- Have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact. Just be cool abeg!
- Are bold, tenacious, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, always supported by facts, data and empirical research.
- Are a great communicator, team player, an engaging storyteller that brings everyone together towards a shared vision.
- Experience within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a plus (but not a must)
Deadline: 21st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.