4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and deliver our projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create project-related documents
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Maintain communication between the team, stakeholders, and clients
- Create and deliver internal and external project reports
- Lead the team toward delivering our customer’s solution in time and within budget
- Hold team meetings on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Top Skills & Proficiency:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Must have electrical background
- Project Management
- Process Improvement.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.