Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- We are looking for Software Engineers to join the Technology team to build the next-generation applications to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Designing, developing and executing automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Performing regression testing
- Designing and creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Utilizing required third party issue tracking systems, as required, to develop acceptance requirements, manage tests and issues, and report on progress and risks
- Using third party-tooling to build test cases ex: Selenium, analyse performance metrics, simulate load/stress on environments, and progress code
- Analysing specifications, business use cases, and critical metrics to understand system/user/revenue impact, devise criticality of issues, and suggest mitigation solutions
- Reviewing and analysing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Partnering and collaborating with cross-functional team members, including Product Management, Engineering, and Design, to estimate work, contribute to delivery, and maintain team standards and expectations.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance or Software Test Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Hands-on automation design and scripting experience
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of J-meter/Apache Benchmark tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management
- Experience in mobile test automation framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Knowledge of API performance test automation
- Comfort with agile methodologies and experience in estimation and time management
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
- Experience on performing integration, performance, regression testing on APIs, Web application and mobile applications.
Deadline: 25th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub Profile and Portfolio to: email@example.com using “Quality Assurance Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.