Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager (North Central)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will work to grow and expand the business of in North Central region of Nigeria.
- Typically, the job revolves round marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in the region.
- Additionally, you will manage Area Sales Managers in your region.
- You will ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the region by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets.
- Create regional sales plans and campaigns in alignment with Company’s objectives.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and campaigns that will lead state managers and team leads to achieve set targets.
- Selection, training and ongoing performance management of regional staff. Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity.
- Drive collaboration (regional) with cross functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Develop and implement channel marketing plans across (awareness, brand/trade presence and visibility).
- Ensure 100% finance / controls compliance and brand consistency across assigned sales channels
- Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets.
- Keeping abreast of global trends and best practices relevant to the business, with a view to interpret and adapt same to fit our environment.
- Ensure regional stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards..
- Close engagement with trade and consumer marketing team on opportunities, initiatives and competitive activity.
- Explore cross-selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual operational and management reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- 8 –10 years of hands-on (sales) channel expansion and management.
- Previous experience in a Fin-tech or a bank is a must.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
Key Competencies With Functional / Technical Skills:
- You must be an excellent organizer with first-class interpersonal and selling skills.
- You must have strong team management and team leading skills; good administration, organisation, planning and communication skills.
- You must be analytical with a good understanding of numeric data. You must have good stress management, conflict resolution and motivation skills.
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Good understanding of Niger, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa,Kwaraand FCT market, consumer preferences and trends.
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online