Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Mentor (South West)
Location: Sagamu or Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Training Manager
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Nigeria.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Regional Mentor who will be saddled with the responsibility of training, developing content, and mentoring sales staff & agents within the Region.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Delivering classroom and/or field training.
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required.
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager.
- Collecting and sharing feedback on the implementations of new tools, products, and processes.
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms.
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system).
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff.
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff.
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools.
- Sharing timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments.
- Supporting the development and improvement of training materials and concepts.
The ideal candidate:
- A Degree in Education or any related field is a plus.
- At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment.
- Diligence, accuracy, reliability, and high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English and other local languages within South West
- Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas.
- Conversant with the use of smartphones and phone applications.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Sagamu or Ijebu Ode (Must reside in either of these areas).
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.