OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sector Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Abeokuta – Ogun, Akure – Ondo, Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo, Osogbo – Osun, Kano and Kaduna
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistant are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior.
- M.Sc, B.Sc or HND in any Business related field with at least second class Upper division or its equivalent
Experience & Requirements:
- 3 Year proven work experience as a Business Developer Manager or Sales Manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCGs, Betting or Health Sector
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
N150,000 / Month + KPI Bonus
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position and their Location as the subject of the email.