Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in importation of sale of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Operations department
Reports to: Head of Operations
Grade: Middle level
Job Expectation Summary
- The Stock Supervisor supports the stock officer by ensuring appropriate internal, external as well as per carton temperature reading are maintained for the retention and sustenance of stock quality.
- He coordinates movement of stock, documenting transactions, maintaining records and overseeing the functionality of the cold rooms.
- The job holder is to supervise the activities of all the stock officers in the branch.
He/she will be expected to:
- To exercise general control over all activities in the company’s cold-rooms.
- To ensure safe keeping of all materials and equipment in the store/cold-rooms.
- To ensure the cold-rooms are neat, orderly, and organized.
- To maintain proper records and inventory of all materials, equipment and stock in the cold room.
- To be actively involved in inter-branch purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stock items whenever the stock level of any item approaches the minimum limit.
- To strictly enforce global best practices in maintenance and management of cold-room operations.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a related or a closely aligned discipline.
- 5-6 years experience as a Stock Supervisor, warehouse supervisor or related position in a highly structured organization, preferably within the FMCG sector.
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Knowledgeable in standard stock/warehouse procedures.
- Leadership skills.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a detailed Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the email containing.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted