JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction.
We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day hotel operations.
- Work closely with the purchasing department, ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
- He/she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions/orders and the delivery notes, invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder.
- Maintains par stock, inventory and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures/consumptions etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- At least (1) years experience in the similar role.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online