Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TM, External Solutions & Channels
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will be a developer who will be responsible for building and maintaining our various digital distribution channels.
- He / She will work with a team of developers to drive the deployment and maintenance of our various customer facing applications. Your ability to think on your feet, be innovative and a high taste for excellence is very crucial to the role.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or related course
- Ability to communicate fluently in simple and clear English
- Basic financial and of investment knowledge of building maker-checker and workflow system
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial sector or related field
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools BitBucket, GitHub
- Excellent knowledge of bot Channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- Ample knowledge working with REST Based APIs using C#
- Deep understanding of Microservices architecture and CI/CD.
- Proficient use of ASP.Net MVC and .Net Core.
- Proficient in C# and the .NET ecosystem.
- Ample knowledge working with REST Based APIs using C#.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head, Development & Automation and Head, Digital Channels to translate user stories to workable solutions
- Build applications targeted at United Capital’s different digital distribution channels
- Deploy new digital distribution channels
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Familiarity with MongoDB is an advantage and with various design and architectural patterns
- Good understanding of USSD code based programming
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online