Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sell all SKUs of the company across Markets, Supermarkets, Hotels, Canteens, retail outlets and customers within the Island.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the Markets/Supermarkets and retail outlets on the Island.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve set sales target
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing customers and to drive secondary sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Report / Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition and can provide credible guarantors for his/ her employment.
- The preferred candidates must be resident on the Island, Male/Female who has experience as field or van sales representatives in a food or beverage industry and be familiar with the markets in the area.
- Applicants must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualfication with at least 2 years experience.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “VAN SALES REP (LAGOS ISLAND) ” as the subject of the email.