The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, IT
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Procurement and Supply Chain
- To ensure that IT delivers suitable ROI. To ensure that Information Technology facilities operations and systems developments are commercially efficient, effective, and offer opportunities for competitive advantage, Responsible for maintaining and developing commercial relationships at senior levels across the industry.
- To plan how new technologies can be successfully embraced to deliver high value to CallyAirline Airlines. To develop the provision of effective management information company wide and to enable effective electronic communication as a primary channel for business communications.
- Providing training and support for sound ICT management at all levels of the organisation.
- To manage information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- To monitor compliance with ICT policies and procedures across the organisation.
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Working with information engineers to improve IT processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate with University Degree (preferably Computer Science).
- Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Essential to have delivered I.T. strategy at senior management level within a commercial environment (probably demonstrated by at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- ·Good knowledge of client/ server solutions.
- Management competency profile with special emphasis on: result orientation, quality of thinking, team work, monitor department projects, excellent communications skills to facilitate relationship building across the company,
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.