AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Process Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
- The primary role for this position is to safely operate and maintain defined brewing equipment and process areas which have a bigger business impact with cost and consumer quality and other related processes to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: complete operator workstation administration and act as required
- Complete team room administration as required
- Contribute to self-development
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the process artisan or team leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the process artisan/machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related courses
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP completed
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline.