The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee the execution of all aspects of our digital marketing department including our SEO/SEM,
- Marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure, report and evaluate all relevant metrics (performance, website traffic, service quotas, target audience psychographics, behavioural patterns as well as customer engagement and retention) of all digital
- marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify the latest trends, insights and technologies affecting our industry to optimize spend and performance
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm and implement new and creative growth strategies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist with overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, best practices, website analytics tools, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online/digital marketing.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online