CapitalSage Holdings is an indigenous conglomerate invested in driving empowerment and inclusive solutions for a sustainable and wealthy Africa. We are vested in critical sectors (Fintech, Agriculture and Health) that will transform the African Continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who live and breathe If you live and breathe digital marketing. (S)he will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools, analytics and strategies are priceless for this role. (S)he will work within the marketing team leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, Social media and display advertising for all CapitalSage Holdings products
- Hack growth across all our digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- B.Sc / BA in any field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (2 – 3 years minimum)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.