EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economy Research Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Economy Research Analyst would be responsible for conducting detailed research and macro analysis.
- The candidate must be detailed oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the role and the field of Economics.
- Responsible for producing research reports and macroeconomic analysis.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and the ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis.
- Organise, interpret and present information to meet a specified brief.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field including Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Salary and Benefits of Working With Us
- N150,000 / Month
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- occasional remote working
Deadline: 1st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.