Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician / Team Lead
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responding promptly to trouble calls and dealing to finish.
- Site survey / inspection and electrical audit.
- Hold discussions with client to understand the brief and work requirements.
- Assist in procurement of items and locating new vendors.
- Generate draft of technical reports eg progress reports, site situation reports.
- Implementation of Service Level Agreements [SLAs].
- Understand, identify and isolate safety issues and risks before commencing job.
- Interpretation and implementation of electrical design and workshop drawings.
- Preparation of bill of quantities based on site inspection or electrical design drawings.
- Delivering projects to agreed terms, scope of works and desired aesthetics.
- Advising on potentially hazardous situations.
- Ensuring installations are done to standard and promptly signed off with all necessary documentations.
- Education: SSCE / NABTEB / OND.
- Years of experience: 2 – 4 years post apprenticeship.
- Training : Electrical Installation & Repairs , Electrical electronics or relevant training.
- Proximity to Surulere is important.
Experience & Relevant Skills / Qualities:
- Patience in troubleshooting electrical faults
- Eye for aesthetic finishing of installations
- Ability to determine and source product alternatives
- Can measure, assess and interpret empirical measurements (basic level)
- Sometimes work extensive hours to see a job through
- Keenness on safe practices
- Above average social interaction skill
- Ability to engage client with questions and professional opinions
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, deploying initiative when and where necessary, trainable.
- Ability to read and write
- Social communication and literacy skills in English
- Basic computer literacy.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.