Hello Fresh is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fast-food Supervisor
Locations: Fegge and Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a customer-oriented fast-food supervisor to ensure that all fast-food operations run smoothly.
- The Fast-food supervisor’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of fast-food staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
- You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the operational costs of the business.
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training fast-Food staff.
- Managing staff work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the fast-Food kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other fast-food essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the fast-Food cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Higher National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality is advantageous.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 16th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format to: Hellofresh136@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.