Advanced Safety Links is an Estate Management/Consulting Firm which was in incorporated in Lagos Nigeria. The organization deals with Building Construction, sales of properties, renovations, lease of apartment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a hard-working field supervisor to manage the day-to-day field operations of the assigned work team.
- Liaising with engineering and project management teams to ensure that the project design is accurate before work commences.
- Ordering and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the project.
- Acting as the main point of communication between the main field and the office.
- Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
- Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Reviewing project progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an industry-specific role is advantageous.
- Proven experience in supervising field operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of contract terms and pricing.
N75,000 – N90,000 / Month.
Deadline: 10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.