Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Full-stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Build, test, and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Component Driven Design
- Must have worked with APIs and Local Storage with encryption (cookies)
- Creature with Design
- Use of Figma or Adobe XD is a plus
- Vue X
- Must-Have exclusive knowledge of WHM/WHMCS.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Basix knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AdobeXD)
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be very good at PHP, Python And Laravel
- 2 – 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Deadline: 12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online