Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Customer Service Officer
Location: Ogba and its Environs
Employment type: Full time
As a Customer Service Officer, you will need to:
- Provide help to customers using organization’s products or services
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing
- Produce written information for customers, often involving the use of computer packages and software
- Write reports and analyze the customer service that the organization provides
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Learn about the organization’s products or services and keep up to date with changes
- Keep ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.