Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Quality
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of all human resources in the QHSE department.
- Quality control of all materials and products.
- Food Safety Program.
- HSE strategy.
- Compliance with relevant standards.
- Deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing).
- Ensure that the right analysis (method and sampling plans) are performed on the product, raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity.
- Ensure the food safety & conformity of all products delivered to the market.
- Define the sampling plans of all raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Provide methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes.
- Ensure that all results of analyses are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Set up and maintain control points in line with HACCP standards.
- Monitor quality performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Contribute to the creation and documentation of inspection criteria and procedures.
- Implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the company’s HSE culture.
Required Education and Experience
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology or any other related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Food & Agro processing industry.
- Experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Relevant certification in quality standards is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Food Safety Standards
- Working knowledge of HSE processes.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.