Lead’s Legacy School, a Private Nursery and Primary School in Ikotun Egbe axis of Lagos State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher / Head of School (Primary)
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Secondary School
- Implement agreed school policies and guidelines
- Support initiatives decided by the management Team
- Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all Students, through adaptation of tasks, having the highest expectation of every child and believing that every learner has unlimited potential for development
- Plan and deliver the curriculum within the framework of present school policies and procedures
- Set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils learning
- Plan and resource a classroom which will encourage the development of all aspects of children’s learning.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils
- Monitor children’s progress, keep records and evaluate children’s achievements
- Set children high standards in the content and presentation of their work
- To be visionary and creative in the implementation of high standards and active learning across the Early Years curriculum.
- To ensure high quality and effective assessment of pupils across the Early Years and through the completion of the Early Years Foundation Stage profile.
- To develop and creatively expand the indoor and outdoor Learning Environment to ensure opportunities for imaginary play and learning.
- Bsc., Bed. HND
- MBA, MSC is an added advantage
- State-specific teacher certification
- A principal certification
- Some type of Administrator certification
- 5-7 years relevant experience
Deadline: 5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikotun Egbe and its environs should apply.
Leave a Reply