A leading educational institution located in Lagos State, which offers its services to a global network of clientele, is expanding its operations and seeks to strengthen its workforce by offering opportunity to suitable and qualified candidates to join the team in the capacity below:
Job Title: House – Parent
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act in loco parentis for the students and provide all boarders with the best experience of a boarding education by ensuring a challenging and supportive environment.
- Promote boarding and extra-curricular activities within the School and in the wider community by way of meetings, subjects-related extra-curricular activities.
Job Qualifications & Qualities
- A Bachelor’s Degree, with a verifiable post-qualification cognate experience of not less than three (3) years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.