Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Director, Nigeria & DMEA
Ref No: 827254
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure that the organization the human capital support necessary for the right execution of the Company’s Strategic Business Plan in their area.
- Determine the strategic plans / HR initiatives to meet those goals while aligning with corporate initiatives and creating/shaping solutions where open space exists.
- Align the Company’s management team to define, exhibit and instill KC Culture across the region under scope
- Review and adapt HR policies to align with local requirements and business needs.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with a focus on increasing Saudization and develop employer branding in the region.
- Work closely with Compensation and Benefits to monitor and adapt the compensation structure to remain competitive and cost effective
- Provide organization development and effectiveness strategies and solutions which respond to a dynamic and evolving business organization.
- Develop / Support regional talent strategies and solutions for GCC talent including recruiting, attraction and engagement and annual talent assessment processes.
- Support actively the HR Digital transformation plan
- Ensure right deployment of EMEA-driven HR initiatives.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR Local requirements
- Be the point of contact for the compliance team to Conduct employee related investigation-represent the company at hearings.
- B.A Degree (or equivalent) in Business Management or Human Resources discipline
- Proven experience in Human Resources leadership role in Nigeria
- Broad understanding of management styles, legal, and employment issues in Nigeria. Experience of other African countries would be a plus
- Strong Business acumen and understanding of business operations.
- Proven track record of success in managing transformational change
- Significant background in developing internal HR capability
- Ability to influence leaders and align functional peers across a matrix organization
- Proven experience successfully managing employee engagement in a manufacturing environment would be a plus.
- Masters Degree / MBA
- Prior experience in Multinationals operating in Nigeria
- English fluent speaker.
- Interpersonal, integrity and relationship skills, along with a proven ability to lead others.
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills.
- Moves seamlessly between execution and strategic thought, development and alignment
- Role location is hybrid (2-3 days at the office).
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply