Premier Hub Innovation Center exists to fast-track innovation and enterprise in Nigeria by creating an enabling environment and empowering youths who are leveraging technology to build ideas into sustainable solutions. At Premier Hub, our passion towards business growth is glaring through our periodic support of startups to scale. We support businesses at all stages of their growth journey through our broad range of services which includes peer-to-peer business support, events, and specialist programs paving the way for innovation and people development across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Onsite)
What You’ll Do
- Procurement of IT related items (hardware & software)
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software
- Installation & configuration of company’s computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software glitch
- Internet monitoring, troubleshooting and management
- Creation of official emails and mail management
- Ensure periodic system security and data backup
- Prompt response to IT related issues within the Hub
- Liaising with third party on IT related matters on behalf of the Hub
- Exploring, recognizing and acting on presented opportunities to improve our systems
- Ensure availability of IT accessories and resources for staff, guests and clients alike
- Performs routine system maintenance & any other duties that might be assigned
What You’ll Need
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science / Engineering, MIS or similar field
- Proven work experience as an IT Engineer/Support or relevant role in a Tech Hub, Data Centre or Computer Based Test (CBT) firm
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in Data Centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup & attentions to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced business environment
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who live in close proximity of the job location are encouraged to apply.