Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Cost Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
- B.Sc Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Careers@montaigneplace.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.