AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting a highly skilled and result driven individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Controller (E/C & A) – Packaging
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: The Packaging Engineer
Overall Purpose of Function
- The successful incumbent with excellent understanding of Control and Automation Processes will provide for the efficient supply of all Automation services to the Brewing departments within the brewery.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ability to manage a maintenance department
- Mental alertness
- Analytical and evaluations skills
- Problem solving skills
- Articulate communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- People handling ability
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness
- Work organization and drive
- Motivational and developmental skills
- Enforce required standards
- Prepares the allocated area ZBB Maintenance budget
- Complies to approved budget
- Highlights risk areas ahead of time
- Min. of B.Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 Years on the job training
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Support the process control software change management process
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline.