Adker Recruit – Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The mobile plant engineer is primarily responsible for the quality of the Mobile Plant maintenance operations.
- He/She is responsible for the execution of maintenance work carried out on mobile plant equipment.
- Ensures proper scheduling, planning of works, resources and execution.
- Apply and administer a Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Manage and motivate the Mobile Plant maintenance team.
- Consistently follows policies best practice in carrying out day to day work
- Facilitates good communications and relationships with other departments.
- Conducts and takes part in regular departmental meetings to improve operations.
- Conveys management policies to subordinates.
- Communicates results to the management.
- Ensure safe working conditions and good safe practices are applied at work
- Comply with EMS Mechanical Instrumentation job functions.
- Ensure involvement in the implementation and maintenance of integrated management system in the plant
- At least 15 years work experience in Heavy Mobile Plant Industry
- Good working knowledge of CAT diesel engines and equipment
- Ability to carry out faulty diagnosis on diesel engines, hydraulic and transmission systems
- Good knowledge of safety regulations and rules applicable in an industrial area
- Ability to relate effectively with external organizations and technical adviser etc.
- Effectively coordinate the activities of Mobile Plant department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.