Eden Solutions and resources Limited – Our client, a Restaurant in Wuse 2, Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PRO / Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a female Public Relations Officer/Social Media Marketer who will be responsible for managing the image and reputation, as well as generates sales for the company.
- The ideal candidate will influence opinions and behavior, both internally and externally, through various communication channels, including websites, social media, press coverage and more.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement publicity campaigns and social media strategies to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- B.Sc / HND in Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a PRO/Social Media Marketer
- Hands-on experience in content creation and management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
N80,000 per month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV [in PDF] to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the E-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted jobs will be contacted.