Mopson Pharmaceutical Limited is a NIS ISO 90001:2015 certified company. It is a limited liability company incorporated under the Nigerian Companies’ Act. It started operations in 1977. Pharmacist Michael Oyebanjo Paul, a fellow of the West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacists, and a fellow of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria with many years of experience in compounding, manufacturing and sales of pharmaceutical products is the founder and chairman of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize all solid forms production activities in line with finite production schedule while assuring quality and quantity delivery in due time as per required production schedule.
- This to be done within the framework of regulatory compliance and operating within high standards of GMP, HSE, environmental protection and good working practices.
- Production of high quality Pharmaceutical products in accordance with GMP principles.
- Assist the Production Manager in planning.
- Update and enforce GMP, compliance, safety, security and ecological regulations.
- Control correctness/completeness of batch documentation and production records. Review at prescribed intervals data entries of production documents.
- Seeking continuous improvements of productivity, working environment and awareness of responsibilities of production personnel towards market needs.
- Initiate and carry out process- and cleaning validations of production relevant processes.Guide and train subordinates towards excellent work performance.
- Maintain good relationship with subordinates, peer organizational units and external units. Foster Mopson Pharmaceutical culture and instil high performance thinking in production personnel.
- Attend to any other work related assignment, which may be given by the superior.
- Deputies for Production Manager in their absence (if necessary).
- Drive productivity and efficiency in all processes while ensuring the highest levels of quality and safety in each process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.