M.E. Aircons Limited, founded in 2014, acquired the distribution rights for Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioners within Nigeria and the West African Market (excluding Ghana).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor or other project managers as required.
- Reviewing budgets, including staffing, work plans, and fee structures.
- Providing project managers and clients with timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
- Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
- Preparing actual costs, working capital, and tax reports.
- Monitoring receivable income and supporting project managers with collections.
- Issuing invoices and purchase orders, as well as paying consultant, subcontractor, vendor, and supplier bills.
- Ensuring a steady cash flow by generating, auditing, and sending invoices in a timely manner.
- Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or similar.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) would be advantageous.
- 2 – 5 years experience as a project accountant, or similar.
- Proficiency in electronic accounting systems.
- Ability to report to the Accounting Supervisor and other project managers.
- Advanced proficiency in managing general ledgers, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Exceptional ability to prepare project budgets, financial forecasts, and tax reports.
- Extensive experience in project invoicing and billing.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in accounting.
- Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services.
- In-dept knowledge in internal control/audit.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Deadline: 16th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.