Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter (Nigeria and South Africa)
Job Reference: R40631
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs
Worker Type: Regular
Business unit: Human Resources
- If you’re a Recruitment professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Integrated Resourcing (IR) Team in one of the world’s largest corporations.
Where you fit in:
- Within Shell’s Talent community, IR leads all resourcing activities across the globe to ensure Shell has a high-quality supply and timely appointment of people to roles to deliver our group strategic goals.
- The organization design for IR enables close alignment and partnering with the businesses and is equipped to provide competitive resourcing solutions. Each resourcing team has been shaped to ensure an end-to-end integrated resourcing partnership from development of the resourcing strategy, to delivery across internal, external, and contingent resourcing.
What’s the Role
- As a Recruiter, you will be accountable for the IR delivery for Africa, which includes Internal Resourcing, External Recruitment, and Contingent Workforce Resourcing. You will manage the delivery of sourcing, assessments and securing great talents for Shell, with a focus on Graduate Trainees, Experienced Professionals, Contingent Workforce and for market positioning of Shell.
- In this role, you are expected to develop credible relationships with business leaders and partners to understand business strategies, priorities, and talent needs both in the short and longer-term.
- Furthermore, you are accountable in managing the successful recruitment of internal and external hires for Africa. You will also need to collaborate with our Global Sourcing Hub to determine the right sourcing strategy to identify the strong-fit candidates while building a continuous and collaborative delivery partnership with key global resourcing teams, including the Sourcing Hub, operations teams, and marketing teams.
Your further responsibilities include:
- Establish a connect between talent needs in Africa with overall Talent Agenda and IR Resourcing Strategy.
- Maintain Customer (Hiring Managers and Candidates) satisfaction through focus on effective business partnering and stakeholder management.
- Uphold the HR Operating Model and sustain the integrity of the resourcing process, including Ethics and Compliance, and Safety standards.
- Be the key engagement point for candidates while considering their individual needs and be an ambassador for Shell and our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Ensure timely and accurate tracking and recording of information in our recruitment systems.
- Coach and guide hiring managers on resourcing processes to ensure full understanding of responsibilities and timeframe commitments and hold professional Job Brief meetings.
We’re keen to hear from Recruitment professionals who have at least 4 years’ experience in full cycle recruitment and experience in working across multiple portfolios. Beyond that, we’d like to see the following on your CV:
- Experience in tracking systems such as Workday, Power BI, etc.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and with diverse teams, and virtual environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with clear oral and written skills, along with active listening skills.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including ability to partner and influence effectively at all levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online