AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best fit jobs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative for 2 to 5 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
N80,000 – N110,000 / Month
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.