Next Gear Group is a Nigerian real estate company having its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The company comprises five subsidiaries; Next Gear Resources, Next Gear Homes, Next Gear Facility Managers, Next Gear Project Support and Watch My Property Concepts. Our mission is to provide affordable housing using the strictest quality while providing essential services to manage and maintain various types of buildings both for corporate and individual clients. We are always available to meet your real estate needs!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive direct sales to the company via online (Social Media) marketing of the company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties/lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, and location.
- Prepare advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interests.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business via online media.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sales contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To represent Next Gear Homes to potential clients through communication in telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior at all times.
- To drive sales as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- The minimum educational qualification is HND / B.Sc
- 2 years work experience.
- Applicants must know how to drive a car.
N50,000 – N65,000 / month.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Prove of projects done, sales record (where applicable) to: email@example.com using Application for Job Role e.g “Application for Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer” as the subject of the mail.