Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa-producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer-driven Sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi-seed oil crushing, value-added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spoke Warehousing Officer
Location: Saminaka, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee inventory of the business and ensures proper recording, accountability, safety, completeness and timely reconciliation of all inventory.
- He is the chief executive of all the warehouses in his base, including support warehouse operations, and must put eyes on all warehouse costs
- Ensure that the waybill match the actual quality of stock received at all times
- Discharge stock within 24 hours of arrival, and gets reports ready within 24hours of discharge
- Proper management of all stocks going out of the warehouse and exercise accountability
- Ensure Proper receipt of goods into a warehouse alongside necessary source document
- Inspect trucks & containers before loading; No foreign matters like jute bags are buried inside containers
- Well arranged and labelled stacks; capture spillages every minute; internal and external environment must be neat
- Ensuring only approved Haulage Service Providers are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- All agreed Reports must be updated on a daily basis
- Reconciliation of source documents and postings to ensure correctness at all times.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an OND from a reputable polythetic/technical college
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a warehouse supervisor
- AGE: 30 – 40
- Proactive self-starter
- Integrity & independent mind, and able to work under pressure
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with all levels of the team with minimal and reasonable conflicts.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online