QFA Nigeria Limited is building quality fast and nutritious food businesses, with a pan African ambition. Our mission is to provide global standards of dining experience, hygiene and service quality to Africa’s consumers. Our ambition is to be one of Africa’s largest and most successful QSR business. We currently own the franchise of Krispy Kreme in Nigeria, Dodo Pizza in Nigeria and Scoop’d.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Build quarterly and annual training programs
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Oversee employee attendance and performance
- Track employee success and progress
- Prepare and deliver training courses
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program KIPs.
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
- 3 years of experience with designing training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@qfafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.