Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Writer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the UX Writer Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a UX Writer. The primary responsibility for this role is to write amazing copy and content playbooks across multiple products.
As a UX Writer at Flutterwave, You Will:
- Create and articulate processes that scale content, while adhering to best practices of accessibility, inclusivity, and our design system.
- Explore innovative ways to design and structure content to optimize the User experience.
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders including product designers, developers, product managers, and marketing teams, while independently owning and showing the value of your work.
You’re a great match for this role if (you don’t have to tick all the boxes):
- You have 2+ years of experience in designing content, creating a content strategy, and writing for products.
- You have a fairly sufficient understanding of the financial services industry and understand basic financial and technical jargon.
- You’re highly skilled in adapting and wielding the English language, and you care about how people interact with language in combination with digital design.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you spot a possible snag in a user experience flow, and you know which design or copy changes will solve it.
- Experience with product design tools like Figma is a plus.
- You’re familiar with tools like Notion, dropbox paper, or google doc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online