Eric Kayser, a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State, is looking for an ambitious, hardworking personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter & Waitress
Locations: Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing hospitality company is looking for ambitious, hardworking, skilled Restaurant Waiter & Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers in the most professional manner.
- In this position, Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Provide excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using an order slip or by memorization.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Meet with restaurant floor manager to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Diploma, HND in any field of study.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience obtained in a well-structured restaurant of a reputable organization. Experience in a fine dinning restaurant will be an added advantage.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good physical abilities.
- Critical thinking and time management skills.
- Patience, Personality and Perseverance abilities.
- Active listening, effective communication skills with great team spirit.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Food safety training is a plus.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word document or PDF format to: Careers@erickayser.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.