Codethatsprints is a first-class information technology and design solution company with a brilliant and committed team geared towards providing tech solutions in design, development and management for businesses, start-ups, institutions, organisations and governments across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply