Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- HND / B.Sc / ATS Accounting or numeric discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience out of which must be verifiable minimum of 3 years audit experience. In lieu of the Audit Experience, minimum of 4 years work in an organized accounting department will be accepted.
- Professional qualification or near completion will be an added advantage. Acceptable professional qualification are ACA or ACCA or it’s equivalents.
Deadline: 4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant (Port Harcourt Branch)” as the subject of the email.