At The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the much needed support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery. Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary and delivered in a safe and comfortable environment with experienced staff that provide specialist services and combine a range of therapeutic interventions.
TOPS became the first Day Hospital addiction and mental health resource center in Nigeria when it opened in Abuja a few years ago. It has since grown to have an inpatient facility in Abuja. TOPS has a robust array of psychological tools and can boast of being one of the few Centers in West Africa that have the latest Psychological Tools like the WISC-V for testing intelligence in younger people. We have a robust Child and Adolescent service. Our Medical Director, Dr. Motunrayo Oyelohunnu, who was appointed MD last year on her return from Canada has a special interest in Child and Adolescent psychiatry and is making sure that investments are made in the organization to cater for the needs of individual and families with young people that have mental and behavioral challenges.
Our Drug rehabilitation program is a blend of both American/Canadian and UK treatment protocols (choosing the best from each service). More importantly we believe in the role of spirituality in treatment, irrespective of your faith. Your spiritual development will be encouraged.
We are now opening a new center in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. It is an 11 -bedded facility. We have just appointed a new Clinical Director, Dr Ibironke Thomas, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Thomas is an experienced clinician and versed in management of all forms of psychiatric Disorders. She was trained in family/systemic treatments by the Meriden Centre at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation NHS Trust. She is one of the big minds in Quality Service delivery within the mental health space in Nigeria.
The Quality and Managerial service will be led by our newly appointed life coach, Murielle Jean-Michel. Murielle is committed to ensuring the quality of service is same as obtainable in her country in Europe.
TOPS is now a member of the newly formed Intersect Consortium. This is the largest consortium of organizations providing mental and behavioral health treatments in Africa.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Account Officer (Locum)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Understudy the Admin Leads as well as handle daily inquiries, queries, and complaints (calls, social media, email and text)
- Follow up on inquiries, analyze customer problems and resolve all issues.
- Document inquiries and ensure information is passed to the concerned persons for action.
- Co-ordinate with senior staff and escalate customer requirement and issues for resolution.
- Know our products/services inside and out for inquiries handling.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the Unit
- Ensure proper filling and documentation
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Understudy the Accounts department and their processes
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts, and balances
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Enter all payments received from clients are entered into designated databases
- You will be required to cover for Admins and Account Officers when they go on leave.
- Perform other duties so assigned.
Requirement and Experience
- HND / BSc
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administration, secretariat and accounts.
- Good use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Be hardworking, Diligent and possess Positive Energy
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent Communicator; Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Deadline: 18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.