Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Hausa Female)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Has a good understanding of the Abuja market and Hausa culture and religion.
- Very fluent in Hausa language.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.