Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited is a management and professional company committed to providing premium solutions, creating long term value for businesses with interests in agriculture, solid minerals extraction, power, steel and as well as the manufacturing sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Gudu, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years practical work experience in business development.
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five-plus years in a sales or business development environment).
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
- Skills of persuasion.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
- Must be available full time.
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.