Justice Development and Peace Commission of the Catholic Diocese of Okigwe is a non- governmental organization registered under the Corporative Affairs Commission of Nigeria. It is the development arm of the Catholic Church. We are recruiting to fill the following positions in the CARITAS/4GATES OVC Project.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Case Manager
Locations: Okigwe, Onuimo, Ehime-Mbano, Isiala – Mbano and Ihitte / Uboma
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Case Managers will work together with other program staff to implement program activities aimed at improving the well-being of beneficiary households in the communities of the LGAs mentioned above, until their well-being improves and they no longer need external assistance.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion. Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Ability to work effectively with government and civil society partners and communities
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently handle multiple tasks, quickly find creative solutions to problems and challenges that arise, and manage stress and time in a fast-paced work and fluid operating environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resident in any of the LGAs stated above.
Deadline: 29th October, 2021; at 4:00 pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The JDPC Director,
Justice Development and Peace Commission,
Catholic Diocese of Okigwe,
No. 14 Umuchima Road, Okigwe,
Apply online to the following email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.