A reputable Oil & Gas company within the south-south region of Nigeria, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemist
Location: South-South, Nigeria
- Key contributor to the advancement of the company’value-added services.
- Design of experiments, set up, develop and implement testing procedures.
- Formulate independently or as a team from concept to finish.
- Understand each ingredient’s function and develop creative combinations in formulations.
- Generate prototypes for Sales and Marketing activities.
- Ensure data analysis, using statistics as needed with design of experiments.
- Manufacture to defined specifications following defined procedures.
- Develop project plans prior to beginning projects; provide regular updates to project requestors, and complete formal written reports.
- Communicate with Product Management function to stay updated on new raw materials and innovative products,
- Assist with laboratory project.
- Work for other markets, as needed
- Commitment to safety.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc., M.Sc, in Chemistry or related science
- 5+ years’ experience in the Lubricants & Industrial Fluids industries
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience in SAP and Sales Force is a plus.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using “Chemist” as the subject of the email.